Rim Size

Ordering some new rims and the sizes available for the L/M are 21" front and 19" rear or 21" front and 18" rear. The L has the 19" on the back and the M has the 18" right?

screenshot.1.jpg

NM, I'm a tard, just looked on the stock rims and the sizes are printed on them :facepalm:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kompact said:

NM, I'm a tard, just looked on the stock rims and the sizes are printed on them :facepalm:

the 19's are on all the real MX bikes  ... even the competition Enduro's like the CRF250X or 450X models run a 18 on the rear but the CRF250R and 450R run a 19 

the 19's are on all the real MX bikes  ... even the competition Enduro's like the CRF250X or 450X models run a 18 on the rear but the CRF250R and 450R run a 19 

Hi Gnath

Happy New Year!

What width is your rear aftermarket rim? Im still running my 17inch M rear wheel (had a 21inch on front for a while supplied by SM Pro)

Thinking of getting an 18 rear assembled to match and wondered what width I should be seeking. Also what is the standard L width?

Lastly what size tyre fits?

Cheers

36 minutes ago, Landy-Pilot said:

Hi Gnath

Happy New Year!

What width is your rear aftermarket rim? Im still running my 17inch M rear wheel (had a 21inch on front for a while supplied by SM Pro)

Thinking of getting an 18 rear assembled to match and wondered what width I should be seeking. Also what is the standard L width?

Lastly what size tyre fits?

Cheers

Happy New Year to you as well ... :banana:  

I ordered the stock size   (18 X 2.15)    from Dubya and have a 110/100-18 XCMH tire on it. I wanted a 100/100-18 as that is the closest to stock but was not available at the time where I ordered my tire. 

Cheers .... :cheers:

Happy New Year to you as well ... :banana:  

I ordered the stock size   (18 X 2.15)    from Dubya and have a 110/100-18 XCMH tire on it. I wanted a 100/100-18 as that is the closest to stock but was not available at the time where I ordered my tire. 

Cheers .... :cheers:

Thank you Gnath, extremely helpful as ever!
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Landy-Pilot said:

Thank you Gnath, extremely helpful as ever! emoji1360.png

I'm always here for ya Buddy ....  :thumbsup:

The trick it to quote me so I get a notification on my phone.  I have been crazy busy at work and have not been riding at all so have not been around much lately ... :facepalm: