My 2001 yahama ttr 125L won't start

Put new mikuni carb on it with choke built into carb, new cdi box, I'm getting fuel to carb  and I'm getting spark from plug, so I put my thumb over the plug hole to check compression and it won't push my thumb up at all? Needing help or suggestions to what's the problem??

If your rig was running and starting before you put the "new mikuni" carburetor on it i would say your new carburetor is either set too lean on the pilot jet (and maybe other jettting is too lean) and doesn't have anything to do with your thumb.   All the rednecks I was raised with and the one I raised wouldn't think of asking a compression related question before they checked valve clearance.  You see like me,  I gave him a feeler gauge instead of those silly and useless plastic rings with things that were made to look like keys that doting parents and grandparents give there kids. 

7 hours ago, Redneck-Ramsey said:

Put new mikuni carb on it with choke built into carb, new cdi box, I'm getting fuel to carb  and I'm getting spark from plug, so I put my thumb over the plug hole to check compression and it won't push my thumb up at all? Needing help or suggestions to what's the problem??

Correct as Ossagp said one has nothing to do with the other. I will add if you truly have no compression, you are not going to get it started no matter what you do with the carb. Was the carb/choke the only issue with the bike before the work was done?