Anyone riding Forest Hill or Fort Polk area this weekend is Louisiana??

Plan on going ride tomorrow if its not to wet. Anyone plan on going out there?

I will be at Cravens tomorrow(Sunday) about 11am. Pewter Yukon with Honds CR hanging off the back. IF IF it is not closed due to the big rain we had last night.

I think they will be open. We're were thinking forest hill tomorrow. I've never been to Cravens. Might have to try it out. Where is it located

Nevermind. I think I just always call it ft polk. I think I know where it is. Unfortunately we will prolly be out there a lot earlier than 11

Glad you had others to ride with. I was loading up and found my new vehicle and the hitch rack I have do not work together well. The height of the rack is now so high I can't get the bike loaded, I need to be about six inches taller to do it safely. Beyond disgusted. Hope y'all have a great ride, i'll bet the conditions are perfect. :foul::banghead::foul::banghead::foul:

Dang that blows. It was pretty good out there today, a tad wet but good. Let me know when you get your rack figured out and next time you go. 

Thanks, will do. When the sand is wet things are usually pretty nice other than the clay. I am now looking for a trailer. Nothing I can do will make this thing work, will be selling the rack cheap.

4 hours ago, YHGEORGE said:

Thanks, will do. When the sand is wet things are usually pretty nice other than the clay. I am now looking for a trailer. Nothing I can do will make this thing work, will be selling the rack cheap.

I had the same problem with my hitch carrier with a 6" lift on my truck.  I ended up buying a 6' fold-able ramp and made some modifications to make it work with my hitch carrier.  Reduced the angle drastically compared to the ramp that came with the carrier.  I will post some pictures later when I get home.  Ramp would cost you about $60...much cheaper than a trailer.

Thanks, will probably make a longer ramp and also making a lowered receiver piece to slide in the oem one.  Where are you boys from? I always meet someone from the Lafayette and BR areas.

Edited by YHGEORGE

We need to hook up, I am in Port Neches, near Beaumont. I will probably be at LauBerge/Nugget Sat night. I'll buy the first beer.

Were going back to BR this weekend but we will def catch you next time. Were going ride again not this weekend but the next. Maybe Red Dirt if they are open.