Hot rods crank 03, in a 01 Yz 250

Installed an 03 hot rods crank 

Or 02 I'll check the tag tomarrow,

In my 01 Yz 250!

I was told the flywheel needs to be gytr or somehing else other then my stock 01 fly wheel to fit.

Does anyone have some information to back that up or the right info to keep me going with this build?

Any help is greatly appreciated,

My first bottom end rebuild through knee surgery,and it's almost their!

If the crank is for an 02 I think your good as I believe the crank changed in 03. If it is in fact the newer crank in your old case, you will need the newer flywheel, washer and nut.

put an 03 in my 02, need newer flywheel. I went with a GYTR weighted flywheel for a hundred something bucks

Nice man,thanks for the great info i no the 03 cranks have a 12mm thread and years below that have 10 I believe.

I'm definitely going to go for the gytr flywheel,just wanted to ask when purchased they provide the new nut and washer for it right ?

1 hour ago, calterrainz925 said:

Nice man,thanks for the great info i no the 03 cranks have a 12mm thread and years below that have 10 I believe.

I'm definitely going to go for the gytr flywheel,just wanted to ask when purchased they provide the new nut and washer for it right ?

No nut and washer are provided with it. You will need them along with flywheel if it's an 03 up crank. 

17 minutes ago, calterrainz925 said:

Were would I get the correct washer and nut?

Do you no?

RMATV will have them in stock. Dealer might have them also. Washer is thick 2mm+ and the nut is grade 10 flange 12mm 1.0 thread I think.