Should i get this yz250f?

Okay so im in the market now for a fuel injected yz250f. There is only 2 in my area that are in my price range on craigslist. One bike that is just super clean and cheaper than the other one, the owner hasnt emailed back in a week. The second one is this one: https://newlondon.craigslist.org/mcy/5997401205.html

I asked him a bunch of typical 4 stroke buyer questions. And the answers were 97.2 hours, oil changed every 8-10 hours, air filter was checked every ride but usually cleaned after 2 or 3. The answers that made me want to post this were that he hasnt had any top end rebuilds or valve adjustments. And i feel like after 100 hours... you should put in a piston no matter what the bike is. But i may be wrong. Could someone point me in the right direction of whether i should take a look at it with my buddy or if i should just pass and wait for another one? Thanks

Yamaha's are pretty bullet proof if maintained properly. If the bearings check out to be good and the intake is clean, I'd offer him $4000 but the $4250 isn't a bad deal.

Slap a '16 piston kit and the updated oil sprayer/nozzle in it and and be good for another 100 hrs.

The bike looks like it has been riden hard and put away wet more then a few times. If you go look at it, pay attention to the chassis bearings, and look the bike over for crash damage. It should start 1st or 2nd kick. Look for smoke on start up. Smell for coolant, basically all the typically used bike stuff.

While you're​ there, take a look at the guys stuff. Is the garage a mess? Does he take care of the yard? Is he a hoopy, ect. These are all clues of how well he took care of the bike.