Offload training routines and practice tips

Just like the title says, I'm looking for recommendations on videos and/or basic drills I can practice to work on the fundamentals of riding. I've always just hopped on the bike and ridden, trying to figure out technique and body position on the fly, but have reached a point where I think I would benefit from focusing on the basics. Thanks

Home made corner tracks has always benefited me and everyone I've ridden with... 

I planned on trying to set up a small turn track and a figure 8 track to work on corner speed. I've heard of slow speed clutch and balance drills I think would help me a lot too.
I'm going to check out the enduro skills YouTube channel but actual learn best reading what I need to do then implementing it on my own. In the past week I read on here somewhere about technical steep downhills and when I raced last weekend, I was able to remember what I had read and use it to my benefit. I think. It felt better. Doesn't always mean I was doing it correctly or that it was the best method.