Hurry up Spring

Well I hope spring will hurry and get here so I can pull the pig out of the garage.  It's rained about everyday here in the pacific Northwest.  Last week almost a half inch every day with more coming.  As of last Monday we had 13"s this month according to the news with more rain forecasted for the next two weeks.  Come on Spring!!!

It rained yesterday and I rode today.  We sort of skip winter in Northern California, which is how I like it.  I get by just fine with just "three" seasons.

Since I actually get to choose where I live, I like living where I can ride every week of the year, and that's one reason why I'm here.

I hope you guys in the colder places can get your bikes out and ride them soon.

36 minutes ago, HeavyRotation said:

I did just under 200 miles of DS here in Oregon today, got rained on a little, not bad. Saw some beautiful country. 20170325_115715.jpg

That'[s one hell of a hill.   :smirk:

• Like 2

That'[s one hell of a hill.   :smirk:

Haha, yeah not sure why the goofy rotation on my phone. Rode a couple sections of that cut, it's a power line cut. My front mx52 is badly worn and have a IRC trials on the rear, struggled on the clay mud where it got steep. That hill is the highest mountain in the coast range, Mary's Peak, about 4k feet.