There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

28 minutes ago, wes513v said:

Baby GOAT claiming his spot at the top. If I remember correctly, we called this last year when all the doubters mocked us.

Eli almost had me doubting at one point, a 29 point lead for Dungey used to mean something.  Baby Goat don't care though, he's a badass.

tumblr_m7zujrf0qc1r5c792o3_r1_250.gif

I'm sure there were a bunch of haters saying after Eli got hurt: 

"He's done, he'll never be the same.  My cousin Billy Joe Jim Bob had a shoulder injury and he can barely write his name now BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 5

But..but.but, he's riding faster than Dungey that's impossible nobody can do that. He's over his head, he's gonna crash out. Blah blah blah
There's a changing of the guard, embrace it

• Like 5

Remember when the Dungey fanboys used to blame Aldon every time someone on a green bike won .?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Biff Barf said:

Remember when the Dungey fanboys used to blame Aldon every time someone on a green bike won .?

They can STILL blame Aldon because now he's Dungey's trainer!

• Like 2

You guys are blowing this waaaaaaaay out of proportion.  It's just a dirt bike race, not like life or death or anything. 

• Like 6

You guys are blowing this waaaaaaaay out of proportion.  It's just a dirt bike race, not like life or death or anything. 

So says the guy with millions in the bank and a hot piece of ass that want him in the bedroom.
  • Like 2

Eli almost had me doubting at one point, a 29 point lead for Dungey used to mean something.  Baby Goat don't care though, he's a badass.
tumblr_m7zujrf0qc1r5c792o3_r1_250.gif

I'm sure there were a bunch of haters saying after Eli got hurt: 
"He's done, he'll never be the same.  My cousin Billy Joe Jim Bob had a shoulder injury and he can barely write his name now BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Clearing Dungey and Moosecan all in one leap.
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

You've had a good run, this is definitely your year.

• Like 2

Baby GOAT claiming his spot at the top. If I remember correctly, we called this last year when all the doubters mocked us.

You are correct.. I can still remember when squidward and Beebs were telling me how wrong I was about Tomac..
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, wes513v said:

Clearing Dungey and Moosecan all in one leap.

So smooth, so in control...

• Like 1