A wet one today

Took Motoverse out today at Belfair for his baptism (literally) of the singletrack out there. Had a great time, lots of lakes. Can't wait for it to dry out a little bit. Hope you had a good time Rick. That was just the tip of the iceberg out there today.

Little Jeff

Other than "Salmon Trail", I've found most of the puddles "shallow enough" to ride through. That damn Salmon trail though.....aptly named. Just about lost my 300 in there a few months back. I have been totally avoiding the double track, can only imagine how bad that stuff is right now. 

23 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

Other than "Salmon Trail", I've found most of the puddles "shallow enough" to ride through. That damn Salmon trail though.....aptly named. Just about lost my 300 in there a few months back. I have been totally avoiding the double track, can only imagine how bad that stuff is right now. 

I was dumb enough to go through a "puddle" on a 4x4 trail up in Elbe hills a couple years back. Man was that a fun time retrieving my bike. Was more a swimming hole than a puddle. Had a guy in a real well built yota cracking up watching that action. Those times when you just have to laugh so you don't go bang your head on a tree

• Like 1

I forded a sunken road section under a railway trestle yesterday that I've forded before. Usually 12-18 inches of water. Just as I committed yesterday I noticed it was deeper than I'd ever seen it. The bike threw a wave into my face, couldn't see a damn thing so just kept steady throttle and plowed through, was closer to 30 inches, almost drowned my bike.