YZ front wheel swap to fit WR

Hi guys, 

I just finished street legalizing my '01 WR426.  I've got road tires on it, but I also have a set of dirt tires for when I want to get more places in the dirt.  Here's my dilemma...I've got an extra set of rims for the dirt tires that came of a YZ.  The back tire and rim go on just fine, but the front wheel will not fit properly.  I think it might have something to do with the collar or the hub? If anybody has any information on what I can do to alter the rim off the YZ to fit it would be much appreciated!  Thanks!

I was going to do that as well. I bought a yz hub cuz that was what was available at the time. I wanted to build a wheel for my dual sport tires. I noticed that the caliper side was ok but the right side was different. The speedometer drive piece won't work on the yz hub. So maybe you can use yz spacers? I found a wr wheel to use so I'm not sure what the fix would be.

I think you can use a YZ spacer on the right side.  I use a (03) WR odo drive on my (02) YZ for enduro.  I have to assume you can do the opposite, however, I'm not sure if hubs changed after 2001

I ended up finding a WR front wheel on eBay that I ordered. I'm going to try and thinking with that YZ wheel just so I can figure out how to make it work.