Emgo handguards! Need help!

Got some moderately inexpensive handguards off Amazon. They looked like pretty good quality except the fact there was no manual for installation and I'm sitting here with a bowl full of expander bolts and nuts trying to find how to assemble the damn thing.

It's got plastic single clamps which clamp onto the 7/8" bars(2.2cm) and drives a bolt through the guard and clamp.

I have protaper fatty? bars ? So my buddy told me, so the diameter of the bar increases as it gets closer to the middle of the bars.

I'm pretty sure I can install them but I can't et the bolt through the clamp bc the bars diameter expands near the middle of the bars. Any advice would help. Thnx

Well, first off, those are pretty cheap hand guards. Second, the clamp is the wrong size for your bars. That clamp is meant for 7/8" bars and you have 1 1/8" bars, so there is about 1/4" difference. You could try to bore out the hole, but there is no guarantee that the mount will be any good after words. Your best bet is to bite the bullet and get the proper sized mounts or a new set of guards with the proper size mounts.