White plastics

I'm looking for a rear fender , sides and radiator shrouds in white but all I'm coming up with is black? Anyone have take offs or know what company makes them In white? Mine is a 2003 

9 hours ago, winkle said:

I'm looking for a rear fender , sides and radiator shrouds in white but all I'm coming up with is black? Anyone have take offs or know what company makes them In white? Mine is a 2003 

Wheeling had the whole sets a couple years back.....the rear fender needed some cutting when I did mine. Other than that it all worked great.

• Like 1

Early last November I found the entire white kit on ebay, my bike was only a week or two old a the time. Looking at the listing, there was 400-odd all white kits sold and only about 12 left. The black and yellow/white kits were in abundance and not nearly as many sold. I thought at the time that I while didn't need the kit but for $85-$90 shipped I may as well grab it before there were none left. I haven't seen the all white kit since!

Maybe you can contact the seller in this listing and ask if/when he will have any of the all white kits?

R-Tec Replica Plastic Kit

One thing to note about the white plastics: Not all whites are the same. At this point I have the R-Tek kit which is brighter white than OEM with a slight bluing. But I also have an Acerbis SM fender that is more bluish than the R-Tek kit, finally I also have a set of UFO fork guards that more closely resemble the factory OEM white.

I bought the extra plastics to sticker/graphic up and thrash on as I get used to the bike and push it harder, I know it's going to hit the pavement at some point. Factory OEM plastics are big $$$$, especially if you need the decal/graphic to match the rest of the bike. I bought a cheap MRD/FCR graphics kit from factoryfx on ebay, the black graphics against the white plastics actually looks very nice!

Is wheeling producing them or is a old stock? 

Edited by winkle

39 minutes ago, winkle said:

Is wheeling producing them or is a old stock? 

I don't know about Wheeling, however, if you follow the link I provided above it will take you to an ebay listing.

The seller GRNSALES, sold well over 400 all white kits. I bought my kit from them, they were shipped fast and in excellent condition. I would contact them by simply asking a question on the linked kit of if/when they will have more all white kits. You could also ask Wheeling the same.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, winkle said:

Can anyone attest to wheelers turn around time? 

Forrest usually answers the phone.....he owns Wheeling. Turn-around is immediate if he has in stock, otherwise he'll tell you when. Best company to order from....

• Like 2

9 hours ago, thnksno said:

I don't know about Wheeling, however, if you follow the link I provided above it will take you to an ebay listing.

The seller GRNSALES, sold well over 400 all white kits. I bought my kit from them, they were shipped fast and in excellent condition. I would contact them by simply asking a question on the linked kit of if/when they will have more all white kits. You could also ask Wheeling the same.

He got back to me and said 1-2 weeks they will be back in stock! 

• Like 2

On 26/03/2017 at 1:09 AM, winkle said:

Try  MX1 CANADA , they have white side panel and yellow fenders . 

On 3/26/2017 at 9:53 PM, winkle said:

He got back to me and said 1-2 weeks they will be back in stock! 

Awesome!

21 hours ago, tacomajack09 said:

Have you thought about Plasti Dip?? 

I have a can and was thinking of trying it on the front fender. I haven't used PD for anything, but I wonder how it would hold up to the flexibility of the plastic?

PD was made to be flexible so I think it would work quite well with a couple coats. But I saw your post on them being in stock, nothing beats that! I may pick up a set! 

• Like 1