Fmf q4 hex vs powercore 4 hex on 2016 450

Anyone have the q4 mounted on the 2016 wr450? I would like to know how much longer it is than the wr (or fx) oem silencer.

seems to be quite a bit longer than the other fmf silencers when I compare, but cant find any dimensions on the website.

Also is there really that much difference beween the q4 and powercore apart from decibels?

Get the power core with the spark arrestor....I'd spend the money on a gytr tuner instead, much better gains and customization

The q4 seems to be built from the beginning with noise reduction in mind. Im not sure if the powercore with spark arrestor and db killer mounted is any better horsepower wise? And the sound with db killers inserts sometimes isn't the best I think, but don't know with fmf.

I do like short silencers looks wise I must admit, so that draws me towards the powercore. But if the q4 isn't any longer than the stock wr, I'm ok with it.

Get the power core with the spark arrestor....I'd spend the money on a gytr tuner instead, much better gains and customization

Yeah i have the powercore. It sounds great.

The importer didn't have the q4 in stock and the delivery time was quite long. But he had the factory 4.1 slip on, and offered me that one instead + the quiet insert for the same price as the q4. Couldn't resist that offer so I ordered that one instead.

Hope I'm not going to be dissapointed!