Exhaust collar broken??

Hey guys, recently Iv been having some decel popping that has been getting worse over time, I decided too start at the exhaust too check for an engine leak, 

too my surprise the exhaust header pipe was very loose and wobbly so I decided to pull it apart and re seal it

the thing is I didn't have too remove any of the flange or anything too get the pipe out it just slid right out, and now it won't stay in the bike when I ride it, you can pull it out with your hand so this definetly can't be right, here are photos of the end that goes into the case, 

now that metal ring or "collar" should be stuck on the exhaust so the flange with the nut and Allen head can tighten down and hold it in right? The chips in it line up perfectly on exhaust pipe and collar, 

is it possible too weld it onto the pipe or do I need to buy a new setup?

IMG_0707.JPG

IMG_0709.JPG

Surely I cannot be the only person to have this issue on these forums?? If I am I'm getting rid of this bloody bike haha

It looks like that was welded and then broke again at the welds.  The original (in Ti, at least) looks like it may have been brazed.  The joint is too clean.   You can use a pipe from a WR450, YZ450 (both Ti) or YZF450 (stainless, durable, cheap).

IMG_1704.JPG