Headed to Juniper next week

The kids will be on spring break so we're headed for a bit of fun in the sun. (Hopefully) I have not been to Juniper in several years, has access changed at all? 

Were taking the toy hauler and staying a couple of days. All of the bikes are licensed and all have flags. 

Should be fun. Last Thursday it was 71 degrees. Friday, mid 50's and rain. Next weekend is the Desert 100 in Odessa, so my guess is you will have it all to yourself.

I've been once, and it's a good time for sure. I was pleasantly surprised about the grassy areas being free of branches and rock. A video I made of the trip....

"Never trust a junky..."

• Like 2

Thanks for the cool video TT. It really primed the pump. The boys will have a blast I'm sure, 2 @15, 1@11. I'll have to take it easy, as I have two backpack bear hunts planned in the Selway Wilderness this spring. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mhwash said:

Thanks for the cool video TT. It really primed the pump. The boys will have a blast I'm sure, 2 @15, 1@11. I'll have to take it easy, as I have two backpack bear hunts planned in the Selway Wilderness this spring. 

The farther you get away from staging, the safer you and the boys are.  The tri cities is a nice place to visit, lots of great restaurants, dry weather and recreation.