Project bike:Minimum electrics

I'm trying to resurrect a barn find 1991 XR250 but its missing its electrics. I'm only going to use if off-road, so just need sparks really, and at this stage to test the engine which is unknown.

Coming from the alternator cover there are 3 wires , Black, Yellow and Pink but there is no connector on these. Does anyone know what these do and where they go on an XR250 CDI or any aftermarket CDI ?

There was also some oil in the cover, don't think thats supposed to be there, but to see if its sound I'm going to ignore it.

Also, coming from the right front of the engine there is a connector with 2 wires, one blue/yellow and one green - what is that for ?

thanks

Yellow and pink are lighting coil. Not needed to run the engine. Black (with red stripe IIRC) is power for ICM. All three on my '94 have bullet connectors  

The two coming from the right side are for pulse generator. They go to a single plug into the main harness just in front of the head mount. 

The oil is supposed to be in the flywheel cover. 

thanks for that - reassuring to know the oil should be there.

I find this post which helps also 

If i want minimal electrics then the ignitor connections could go direct to the cdi as per the diagram, however I am struggling to find which pins on the CDI connect to which wire as the assumptions is there is a fitting connector on the wires.

If anyone has a close up of the cdi connectors i'd be grateful.