They got another one

The way I would see it if someone stayed long enough to try and cut the chains ( prob with an angle grinder if they're smart) that would be loud enough to alert someone (family, neignbours, dogs) that they would be able to call the police, alert me, or in the case of the dogs eat them. Or if they were sneaky they could use a hack saw. But like every mortal human being they would probably give up from boardem. 

• Like 1

On 3/28/2017 at 9:44 PM, TheKX500boi said:

...they could use a hack saw. But like every mortal human being they would probably give up from boardem. 

That reminds me, I cut through a big piece of metal the other day with a hack saw.  I put a new Starrett 18" blade in the saw.  I knew it would take a long time so a paced myself and counted the strokes. 745 continuous back and forth strokes later I got thru it. That is the most boring 12 minutes I have had in a long time.

Hope you find your bikes, I know the feeling, couple years ago got a bike stolen from my garage in the middle of the night. 1 bike stolen is to much for me, now I keep my bike chained, Before my bike was stolen, It was nice to get home and work on the bike, now I have my bike chained and surrounded by obstacles that is not fun to take the bike out , even for me takes some effort to get the bike out , it sucks to live like that.

The system is so broken that selling stolen dirt bikes is to easy, making our bikes an easy target .

• Like 1