Blinking Brake light? "Flashing"

I was wondering if anyone knew of what product or perhaps options I can go to get that safety flash while braking?

I bought my drz last fall and with the good weather around the corner,Im hoping to be out on the road soon! My bike came with a eliminator kit and has a standard red Leds in the back fender and I also installed 2 standard led blinkers sticking out the side. They are fairly bright but I would like to install that one that has the safety flash that goes off while stopping. I seen one before "I forget who made it" but it looked like a all in one and the turn signals was built in to the brake light,I wasnt crazy about that. Anyone know if you can also add my standard led blinkers that stick out the side along with the built in flasher/signal unit?

Well if you know what Im talking about please let me know who makes some good bright ones and what options I could have,,,Thanks!

12oclock Labs makes an upgraded processor board for the DRC taillight. It has the safety brake pulse but also has the integrated turn signals. I just ordered the whole kit from SRmoto.com

Thanks SilverdaleSM....Thats the one I seen before. Let me know how you like that set up.

Melkor....Thanks for Nothing! No need to post if you dont want to answer.

Thanks SilverdaleSM....Thats the one I seen before. Let me know how you like that set up.

Just finished installing it. I really like it. There's three different blinking speeds, a half chase pattern and a full chase pattern that you can choose for your turn signal. Programming it was very easy. I picked the fast blink because I usually only have my signal on for a second or so.IMG_2249.JPG
  • Like 1

I have some of these next to my brakelights https://www.superbrightleds.com/cat/led-wired-bolts/filter/LED_Color,Blinking_Red,136,4624: , there are also single "dot" led's that are red and blink so when the brake light is on those are blinking , not the full light but it does vary the output so people notice them. I had a bulb itself in 2 bikes , had issues with both of them so I don't care for them .

Here's some other's , http://radlites.com/tbracket_led.htm

Edited by jjktmrider