07 DRZ400s Tires

Looking for a front tire for my bike.  I ride mostly street but need a good off road medium trail tire.  I have used Kenda 270's in the past on other bikes and have liked them.  Anyone know how they may do on the DRZ?  Also open to other suggestions.  Not interested in high dollar offerings but a good all around tire for the DRZ.

Thanks for the help

Thanks.  I am trying to get a reasonably "aggressive" tire that won't cup so bad.  I was using Dunlop 606 but they are shot at 3500miles.

I prefer Continental tk80 for trail/ road... I ride about 85% trail 15% street... good street traction and great dry dirt traction. When it's muddy I still ride but u have to keep a little speed for clean out but still gets me through.. great considering DOT rated tire

I prefer Continental tk80 for trail/ road... I ride about 85% trail 15% street... good street traction and great dry dirt traction. When it's muddy I still ride but u have to keep a little speed for clean out but still gets me through.. great considering DOT rated tire

My favorite tires too, but they are expensive!

I'm going to try the irc tr8s which I've read are a similar tire.