New track in Jordan, MN!

from the motokazie web site:

"Motokazie is pleased to announce that we have signed a 5 year agreement with the Scott County Fairgrounds.  Coming in the next few week Motokazie is installing new lights, new water system, new entrance and most importantly a new track!!!   The new design will have a wide motocross feel.   Signature big step down table tops, big sand roller section and improved soils.  Lap times will be a bit longer.  To help you visualize the following will remain:  Start Gate, First turn, Tunnel jump and finish line.  All other parts will be new! Season opener is April 22nd.  2017 tentative schedule is listed, we may have to change 1 date.  We are pleased that all fair races that you regularly attend are back on the schedule."

I'm pumped!  I was hoping they'd make a big track here, since it's very close to the west metro area!

Edited by tranqwhl
  • Like 1

Check it out THIS Saturday!  Where else is this cool and close to the twin cities?

2017-04-18.thumb.jpg.eca863cbb14a34d8c0a6a5fbb40684c9.jpg

from motokazie.com:

BRAND NEW JORDAN TRACK! Come out for open practice from 11-3, then stay for the racing that evening! 

I'm psyched to see what they've done!

It is definitely wider, and longer!  It was a great deal of fun, although it took me three sessions to really know what jump was coming up next!

This coming Saturday is the last open practice there until August 12th!  That's three months of waiting!

Of course if you like to race, you'll have more opportunities; but if you're a professional practicer like I am now, this is your last chance for a while.

I highly recommend going; the track is longer, wider, and way different than before.  I had a great time, and can't wait to go back.

I just hope the weather is good like last time.