Bike buy dilemma for dual sport use

I have a 14 crf 250l with lots of performance upgrades. Still looking for used dual sport that's  more trail worthy without sacrificing road usability. (If such a bike exists). Can't find any reasonable ktms in my area. Ride 40% street, 40% gravel roads, and 20% singletrack. All bile are good condition. Here's my choices so far...

2009 wr 250r with 8k miles and mods for $4k

2012 wr 250r with 2600 miles and mods for $5k

2009 drz 400e with approx 3000 miles bone stock for 4k

I like wr lighter weight but my short stature may be a factor. Although I have several yrs experience already riding various dirtbikes. The hp increase of drz is appealing too but just not sure. Can you givea give an opinion to maybe help my decision. 5k is top of my budget

Edited by 2timer

So, just my opinion, but go for the Yamaha. It has factory height adjustment. Next, Yamalink. Lastly, SC low seat. I don't know how tall you are but that should make a big difference and likely be at the height of the CRF250L with a SC low seat. 

I'm not seeing a gain here from the red to the blue. That WR "R" version is far from the "F" version. Wasted money in my opinion. You're still straddling a 300 pound 250. Dam that's heavy. At least the yellow bike has a bit more bark but it's still a heavy pigbus. Street legal euro bike is the way to go.