muffler troubles

So i got these new duals and broke my left but the right one is still good but i have looked everywhere to find the replacement for just the left and have had no luck so far. Any recommendations or info as to where i might look or find something?

2 hours ago, TPA-MX said:

I found the right one that I need to replace on eBay. Search for seller paragon_bikes. Send them a message, they are pretty good on response times. The item I received was perfect.

Ok thanks, I'll look into it.

5 hours ago, TPA-MX said:

I found the right one that I need to replace on eBay. Search for seller paragon_bikes. Send them a message, they are pretty good on response times. The item I received was perfect.

Were you running stock duals or aftermarket... I forgot to mention that i am running fmf factory 4.1s and that is what i cant find.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2017 at 0:51 PM, Bjorklund_22 said:

Were you running stock duals or aftermarket... I forgot to mention that i am running fmf factory 4.1s and that is what i cant find.

That's the problem with duals aftermarket, unless someone else lost the right one it will be hard to get it.

You might try to call FMF and see what they can do for you. if you really love the dual look I will buy stock ones and hold your fmf until one shows up or just buy  $600 slip-ons from fmf.

good luck.