Who can argue the BEST bike all around?

Here's a pretty simple question, some may say I'm stirring and argument here (hehe)
Who can argue the best bike for all around? doesn't matter brand or for whatever (trail, track, enduro, dual sport) etc.

By best I mean most reliable, durable, power etc

Let's hear it

• Like 1

99 wr400f. With 03 450 hotcam. Reasons. Headlight, big tank, starts 1st kick, still real torqy. Has decent flywheel weight, still has yz top end power for track stuff. Can be street, track, trail, or sand.

99 wr400f. With 03 450 hotcam. Reasons. Headlight, big tank, starts 1st kick, still real torqy. Has decent flywheel weight, still has yz top end power for track stuff. Can be street, track, trail, or sand.

Can't be street liscensed in any eco nazi state, disqualified.
  • Like 1

I have come to believe that most 250 smokers could be tailored for just about any riding task, and do it well.

• Like 6

Can't be street liscensed in any eco nazi state, disqualified.

Well im in oregon. And they are real gay for the trees here. And I can ride it. So I feel I only deserve a half disqualification lol.
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, cjjeepercreeper said:

Honestly, not being biased or nothing, the Honda XRs have often been called the best bikes ever made, especially the 250/400.

I would have to agree with this. Not the fastest or highest performance but can go anywhere, easy to ride, bullet proof. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GreenMT_Rider said:

I would have to agree with this. Not the fastest or highest performance but can go anywhere, easy to ride, bullet proof. 

And super easy to make street legal if that's what floats your boat.

• Like 1

Well im in oregon. And they are real gay for the trees here. And I can ride it. So I feel I only deserve a half disqualification lol.

Ummm, maybe with a WA plate? I'm in Oregon, that bike can't be registered here. You must have slipped it by somehow. I'd be riding something similar if I could plate it. Oregon DMV has been sending out plate confiscation notices for WRs since 2006.