Crf250r 2013 Suspension

Hey, i need the original setting of the rebound and compression.

Someone knows the clicks?

Thank you

SHOWA 48MM FORK SETTINGS
The stiffer 0.46 kg/mm fork springs and larger pistons make a noticeable difference in the handling. Instead of the front end diving under braking, the chassis stays relatively balanced. However, in certain situations and track conditions (overly dry or wet dirt), the front end still knifes at turn-in, straightens out and knifes again at the exit of corners. Fortunately, there are several free fixes to alleviate this sensation.
(1) Sag. The CRF250 is very touchy when it comes to race sag. We ran 104mm.
(2) Fork height. We ran the fork legs down into the clamps until they were flush with the triple clamps.
(3) HPSD. There’s a steering damper on the triple clamps for a reason. Crank it in and tighten the steering stem nut while you are at it. For hardcore racing, these are MXA’s recommended 2013 Honda CRF250 fork settings (when changed, stock settings are in parentheses):
Spring rate: 0.46 kg/mm
Oil quantity: 363cc
Compression: 6 clicks out (7 clicks out)
Rebound: 9 clicks out (11 clicks out)
HPSD: 7 clicks out (9 clicks out)
Fork-leg height: Flush with top clamp
Notes: Honda dropped the oil height by 9cc in the outer chamber. Last year, we decreased the oil height after going up in spring rates. We don’t believe that it’s necessary to remove excess oil on the 2013 model. Also, stiffen the HPSD until you feel excessive drag on the handlebars.

SHOWA PRO-LINK SHOCK SETTINGS
Here is what the MXA wrecking crew ran in its 2013 CRF250 (when changed, stock settings are in parentheses):
Spring rate: 5.3 kg/mm
Race sag: 104mm
Hi-compression: 1-3/4 turns out (2 turns out)
Lo-compression: 8 clicks out
Rebound: 9 clicks out (11 clicks out)
Notes: The shock is very sensitive to high-speed compression. Heavier riders should go in 1/4 turn on the high-speed compression and set the sag at 100mm.

Thank you!

The damper of my forks has 23 clicks and the compression 22 clicks.

Is that normal? I always thought the standard is about the half of the possible clicks

They only describe in the manual how much clicks i have to go out from full in..

Maybe someone other has the same bike as me and can count his clicks please. Would be interesting to know

I would like to put my forks a little bit higher, is that possible on the CRF?

And how much mm is okay before the fender hits the wheel?

What you gain in turning abiltiy is a trade-off in stability, 

the range is limited by the fork tube outer clamping diameter.

Changing the fork height also affects this:

fork height.JPG