Dallas TX area Yamaha Dealers

This is more of a gripe than a question, but I'm about to purchase a 2017 WR250R which lists for $6690.00 almost everywhere around the DFW area. When I ask for a drive out price it comes out to right at $8k at numerous dealerships, and it's like pulling teeth to get the info on drive out price. I know everyone has to make a profit and you can't get around taxes but this seems like a lot extra (crate fees, service fees, delivery fees, etc)  so my question is if I buy this Oklahoma and avoid the sales tax will I have any issues getting it registered/tagged/inspected in TX? I'm just curious, even if they could only save me a couple of hundred dollars it'd be worth my time driving there instead of giving my money to dealerships that don't seem to care in the least in the DFW area. Rant over lol Thanks

Good to know Thanks. I know the sales tax is inevitable since I'll be registering it does anyone know if in OK they charge all of the other fees as well? Is that a dealer issue or a brand issue? Thanks