Kx 85 won't idle help!,,

My kx 85 won't idle I've cleaned out the carb many times I've even changed the pilot jet to a bigger size and I've also changed the reeds and it still won't idle and I turn the idle screw all the way in and it doesn't change anything but when I ride the bike it runs perfect it but it just won't idle any suggestions on why this is? Any help would be appreciated 

Jetting does not suddenly change. Return the jetting as it was when it did idle. You need to check for air leaks and do a leak down test. My guess is a bad seal or crank bearing.

The reason it stopped idling is that the carb that was on it stopped working so I changed it but I took all the jets out the old one and put them in the new one and it doesn't idle 

Is the new carb an exact replacement(not chinese)? Same slide number? Same needle and same clip position? Air screw adjusted? Did you set the float? Is the throttle cable adjusted correctly? No offense, but are you sure you are turning the idle screw?

its the same carb same needle and clip position air screw adjusted to what it was on my old one I've not set the float and I know what the idle screw is 

Edited by marcscott2013

Float level is important. It should be checked. The pilot circuit is what feeds the engine at idle. I would do a double check that the pilot jet is 100% clear. It has a very tiny hole that can easily get blocked or partially blocked. Check the float level while you're in there. If the engine will idle with the choke on, but dies when you close it, that is a good sign that the pilot jet is clogged.