Who has went From old R to new RX ?

I'm going to be getting a new bike. 

I like the idea of the 450RX. 

I also like the ktm 450xcf 

i haven't ride  either of them 

I'm coming if a 07 450R. 

Has anyone any insight on the difference in feel from the older to the RX?

Have you seen http://www.dirtrider.com/2017-honda-crf450rx-review-first-impression ?
Also, 

lots of stuff out there if you search in Google and Youtube using "2017 CRF450RX Review".

I have the 17 R and my buddy had an R 08 and now has a 16; So take this for what it is worth. 
The older models: engine sign off early and you need to short shift them. Forks work ok but pretty brutal on landing jumps in MX IMO.

The new model: I love the spring forks. I have a 2015 250 with the Showa SFF TAC - They work great once you figure them out but a PITA checking air pressure 3-4 times a day since they are effected by air temp and tend to build air pressure as you ride. Forks were a little soft to my taste but I adjusted the oil level and found that it was at the low end (even on the R). I went with the next spring up in the forks but still with the stock shock spring. Be prepared to run with more sag than you might be use to - don't be afraid of that. Dropping the forks in the clamps just a bit works well too. I'm planning on adding a tooth to the rear but sounds like the RX comes that way. The engine power on the 17 is leaps and bounds over the older. The low end hits hard (fun factor = A+++).

Galligar nailed it with "tank" on the older models. 

• Like 1