JD blue needle

2006 yz 250 after RB head mod #8 slide and carb work  I have lost bottom end toque. Other mods dep pipe light porting JD jetting kit running 172 main 48 pilot blue needle second clip. Switching from red to blue needle helped the motor is lean on first part of needle rich at 3/4 throttle I have wondered about changing the power jet  to a 45 or running a # 7 slide has any one else had these problems? I also thought about going to a suzuki needle but dont know what needle would be close to the JD blue. Bike runs good and jetting is close just could be better thanks in advance

Well, it would be important to know elevation, riding style mx/single track/trail riding old man and temperatures.  I run the Suzuki needle and a #8 slide (RB mod).  Cured my excessive spooge problems.  I had a JD kit, everyone and their brother told me JD is great for the thumpers, not so great on the 2 strokes.  Who knows?  I run at 7000 to 9000 elevation.  Maxima K2 at 40:1  V-Force reeds, FMF gnarly and stock silencer.  I run ethanol free pump gas.  I don't run 91 or 92 cause I need the heat.  

sorry I ride 3000 to 9000 feet 50 to 100 degrees mostly desert 48 years old expert rider. I run 91 pump gas with a little booster ethanol free when I can get it I am close on my jetting I am mostly wondering if any one has had a needle to rich and to lean at the same time and also what suzuki needle would be close to jd blue I could adjust from there in hind sight I would of started with the suzuki needle no JD kit