Adjusting Rebound - '17 450

So I haven't gotten much feedback on the Husqvarna forum, and my 17 FC 450 is the close brothern to the KTM SXF 450, so I thought I would try here.  

So, I've got approx. 5 hrs on the bike now, and I adjusted the high and low-speed compression and it seems like a little black tube/sleeve started to come out or move with the adjusters, is this normal?  I turned the high speed all the way in (easily), then backed it out 15 clicks; Low speed, in all the way, out 1.3/4 turns out.  I will see if I can take a pick and show everyone.  But not sure it's right? 

Also, I adjusted the suspension per MXA specs as a starting point, and the rear feels a little off, almost like its dead.  

Thanks in advance for your help!

image.jpeg

Edited by FINWIZ12000

It is normal, the high speed rotates around that black sleeve so if you turn high speed all in it will be more vissible, all out and none is visible.

OK I will bite, the clickers in this photograph have nothing to do with rebound. The rebound adjustment is at the bottom of the shock.

Next , the brass screw is low-speed compression that's the one that has clicks.

The 17 mm nut is high-speed compression. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, E-TECH said:

OK I will bite, the clickers in this photograph have nothing to do with rebound. The rebound adjustment is at the bottom of the shock.

Next , the brass screw is low-speed compression that's the one that has clicks.

The 17 mm nut is high-speed compression. 

Hey, don't spoil the fun...