Your right the drop hitch is all I had. Going driveway the trailer tongue would not clear concrete 2in lip. So had to put boards under rear wheels of truck. 

Truck is not squatting so bad. Proper height hitch and it would look a lot different. If you pull this often, air bag suspension is cheap, super easy install..... unless you have onboard air pump, remote control, but I have to have it, I pull 25K often

• Like 1

Not a chance I'd do that. Stopping is the huge issue. Irrelevant whether it can pull it. One more prime example of "you can but shouldn't"!

• Like 3

Ok guys I only posted for a Joke. I had to move trailer short distance to store. I do have 1 ton Dodge Turbo Diesel. I was amazed the little Nissan Diesel could move it at all. I first hooked it up to my Bronco. The rear bronco bumper was on the ground.

2 hours ago, Baja Rambler said:

Yamaha man says we may be riding to the land of mongrel dogs end of the month.

Is that with me Baja Hooter. Give a date

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bajatrailrider said:

Baja Rambler I got the Tecate Dancing Girls in back. To ride your 230 for you,that you wont ride!!!

More better to put Nissan inside trailer and Tecate girls dancing on roof of trailer. 

• Like 1

With the drop hitch you could put the tail gate down and STILL fit 2 or 3 more bikes in the bed!!!!

• Like 1