Rider finder?

( If there is an obviously answer to this question..........my bad lol )

Is there a place on this site to meet riders in your area? Or does anyone know of a safe site that does that? NOT CRAIGSLIST PLEASE

I'm trying to find some guys to go trail riding with in my area since none of my friends have dirt bikes.

If this is a creepy questions also......... my bad lol.

Go to the Forums menu, under Dirt Bike then Dirt Bike Regional Discussion and choose your area of the country.  That is the best way.  Post a topic in that forum with your specific area in the title or look for other topics and you will see guys in your area commenting.

Edited by 4Sevens
  • Like 2

Now you are in the NorthEast regional section, and this is the place. Since NY is a big place, it probably will help if you mention the general part of the state where you are, say Lake George is a long way from Buffalo.

Its also useful to mention what kind of rider you are, what kind of riding you want to do. For example, I'm old, and look for trail riding, technical stuff. I am not fast, so guys who can keep up with Graham Jarvis would be bored to tears riding with me.

• Like 2

Now you are in the NorthEast regional section, and this is the place. Since NY is a big place, it probably will help if you mention the general part of the state where you are, say Lake George is a long way from Buffalo.
Its also useful to mention what kind of rider you are, what kind of riding you want to do. For example, I'm old, and look for trail riding, technical stuff. I am not fast, so guys who can keep up with Graham Jarvis would be bored to tears riding with me.

Never leave a rider behind... not even the non Graham Jarvis speed ones!
  • Like 1