Shift shaft on 2001 yz125

I stripped the shift shaft on my 2001 yz125 2-stroke. I was wondering what parts I'd need to replace it, because when i look on rockymountain it showed the parts on everything that could be replaced. I was wondering if I could just buy the shift shaft assy, spacer, spring torsion, and oil seal. On the website that'd be 1,4,3,7. Here's where I'm seeing all this stuff https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/oem-schematic/2. Thank you in advance for any replies.

Not sure I follow you and the link didn't work on my phone but I usually replace the shift shaft and shift lever together as a set. Maybe just file your splines to de-bur them so when you pull it through it doesn't damage the seal.
Also consider the newer shift stopper update. I believe it's 2016 up. It's the arm with the wheel on it.

Sorry to take so long to reply. But I'll put a picture with it (hopefully you can see it). In the diagram it numbers the parts and I don't want to have to replace the whole thing if I only need those 4 parts if that. So what I'm trying to ask is in this picture if the parts I'd need are the 1,4,3,7 or would I need to buy that whole thing. The shift lever I already have a new one. IMG_6437.PNG

If "stripped" means the splines on the end of the shaft that the shift lever slides onto then you only need to replace number 1 "shift shaft assy". partshark.com shows it for $45. given the age of the bike, consider changing number 7 "oil seal" also. At least clean, inspect and grease the old one. Everything else you will reuse from your bike.
Search this forum for information on updating your "stopper lever assembly" to the new one while you are at it. The part is Number five on the shift cam fork page. It could be $10 well spent.