FMF pipe looks strange

I hate the general representation idea, I personally like seeing exactly what I'm getting. I too have recently decided to upgrade the muffler on my Xr400 and had a hard time finding model specific info on it.  

I did read somewhere how it does use the bracket on the rear mount which I wasn't too fond of. I came across an eBay listing for a new Q4 at the price for a Powercore 4 so I jumped on it, haven't received it yet but we'll have to see how it holds up over time. I really appreciated he took pictures of the actual pipe and didn't throw up the generic picture.

I have read the Powercore is pretty loud so you might look into putting the quiet insert in if loud isn't your thing. Hope this helps and post up how you like it once installed.

IMG_0223.PNG

That is quite common practice with many online retailers. They use a "stock" photo to give you an idea, but often a slightly different package will arrive. This is especially true with items that use multiple parts; such as carb kits. It will show a few pieces that are clearly not part of what you want, but once you receive the package, all the parts are there.

As long as she fits, thats all that should matter

Found this on Ebay...Same as yours, Actual photo

s-l225S2XU5LU4_zpsbzx4zvmm.jpg

Edited by PGH_STEEL

3 hours ago, PGH_STEEL said:

Edited by PGH_STEEL
retyped