Front wheel bearings

I looked and cant find what Im looking for.  Have a bad front wheel bearing that needs to be replaced.  Bike is a 2008 KTM EXCR 530, Not sure if wheels are stock but the wheels have Talon hubs with Excel / Takasago hoops.

The bearings are 

1.18 ID X 1.65 OD 

So 30mm ID X 42mm OD

Can someone tell me if this is a standard stock wheel bearing size AND are all front bearings this size? Looking at RC ATV/MC and it dose not list the dimensions of what they sell?? 

thanks

Crickets is all I hear, why dont they spec bearings by size its retarded!   Looking again with no results?

I just take the old bearing to my local bearing supplier and they have them on the shelf. They measure etc. Talon hubs have to be aftermarket.

99.99% of all motorcycle bearings (even aftermarket) as pretty usual sizes. With aftermarket stuff, your best bet is to head your local bearing shop and match them up... 

• Like 1

NAPA is a good source, take the old ones with you and they will match them up.  Also when you get the replacement bearings, pop the dust seals off and repack with some good waterproof grease. Pop seals back on and they will last a long time. I've got 160 hours on mine, repack with fresh grease once a year when I go over the bike.

I've never seen a Napa auto parts in these parts.  Get it these parts...?   Parts...     get it...    lol . No but I did look at the seals and they did not look so good so figured new is better.  But good for next time, when I have more time.  

• Like 1