Buffalo Ny

Hey guys and gals i'm looking for someone to go dirt biking with in buffalo NY.      I'M A 23 YEAR OLD MALE AND I RIDE A 2016 CRF250l 

hmu if your interested

Also looking for couples as my girlfriend rides my ATV too.

Edited by crf250lover

I would definitely go riding with you guys but unfortunately we are too far apart! I'm located in Holland, PA! It's tough to find fellow riders in my area as well.

31 minutes ago, crf250lover said:

Are you in Canada? Or the states?

I live in Rochester, NY, USA and have been going to Canada to ride dirt bikes for almost 20 years.

Over the last 20 years, I have ridden dirt bikes all over the Northeast US, Colorado, Utah, and Ontario, Canada.  And Ontario, Canada has some of the best riding in North America ... and few riders from WNY ever experience it.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2017 at 4:55 PM, MANIAC998 said:

Trail Ryder is correct. Get out there and enjoy it all!!!

The trails were EPIC.

But like most trail ride events in Ontario and WNY, the turn-out was pathetic.  Makes me think that most in these parts cannot handle anything longer than a 20 minute moto.

On 4/11/2017 at 1:51 PM, Trail_Ryder said:

And Ontario, Canada has some of the best riding in North America ... and few riders from WNY ever experience it.

I've seen some videos of trail riding up in BC that look just amazing. beautiful, challenging, miles and miles.....

• Like 1

On 4/11/2017 at 1:51 PM, Trail_Ryder said:

I live in Rochester, NY, USA and have been going to Canada to ride dirt bikes for almost 20 years.

Over the last 20 years, I have ridden dirt bikes all over the Northeast US, Colorado, Utah, and Ontario, Canada.  And Ontario, Canada has some of the best riding in North America ... and few riders from WNY ever experience it.

I'm in Webster. Other than Hog Back and Area 51, do you know of any other riding spots close to us?

1 hour ago, Fred29 said:

I'm in Webster. Other than Hog Back and Area 51, do you know of any other riding spots close to us?

Yes, the Wayne County Motorcycle Club has about 75 acres of wooded land available to ACTIVE members.

http://www.waynecountymc.com

They also have a really nice organized trail ride coming up:

b9a63117b3d1da9a876ec32ee1b6998f?AccessK

Printable and mailable flyer: http://nebula.wsimg.com/90c9ddda096b56a9bf97145bb87697b2?AccessKeyId=5D9596CB6064809E62A5&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

PayPal Registration Link Located Here: http://www.waynecountymc.com/monkey-butt-100.html

Edited by Trail_Ryder

Hey guys and gals i'm looking for someone to go dirt biking with in buffalo NY.      I'M A 23 YEAR OLD MALE AND I RIDE A 2016 CRF250l 
hmu if your interested
Also looking for couples as my girlfriend rides my ATV too.

Are you still looking for someplace to ride / people to ride with? What kind of riding do you like? I'm 45 min south of Buffalo but not everyone likes the trails I ride because they're really, really slow and technical with some pretty extreme hills, logs, off cambers... Furthermore, do you like the kinds of trails I mentioned with snow on them? That is likely by the time hunting season is over and I can get back into the woods.

Is there a website or someplace I can go to check out the single track trails in Ontario? We make the trip to Hatfield McCoy in WV once a year but Ontario sure is closer to Buffalo.

11 hours ago, Ktm4x4 said:

Is there a website or someplace I can go to check out the single track trails in Ontario? We make the trip to Hatfield McCoy in WV once a year but Ontario sure is closer to Buffalo.

https://www.oftr.ca/

Also, go on YouTube and use "Beagle Bash Trail Ride" and "Midhurst Trail Ride" as your search terms.  These are good introductions to Ontario single track.

I live in Rochester, but grew up 45 minutes South of Buffalo.

I live south of buffalo in the Eden/boston area and I'm looking to ride as well. I have a DRZ400s which I ride to work and I also have dirt tires for it. Looking for true supermoto wheels so I can swap them more easily but I may have to wait untill Christmas for those. haha.

I think it would be fun to get some local riders together for meet-up and trail rides, so let me know if you're interested.

thanks, Mike

Hey Mike, 

I'll keep that in mind. I'm going through a divorce and got a new job, so I'm pretty busy. I ride when I can, makes me concentrate on nothing else which is a blessing. I'm in Webster and I know Eden. You're close to Area 51, aren't you. I've never ridden there but I took my 7 year old boy to the races there last year. I've never been on a track and never hit air. My bike is a rocket ship and I need to learn how to max out it's potential. Btw, I'm Peter. Later.

#fred29Hey Peter, yeah Area51 is the MX track in batavia. Its about an hour from me. I raced there for over 15years. My wife's cousin Corey owns the track. Its a great place to learn with many practice days and the track can be ridden slowly. They're great people there too.. I'll probably stay away from that place myself because If I go there, i'll just want to start racing again. haha.

I'm going to stick to trails and road riding.

I forgot Eden is West of Buffalo. We're the same distance from the track. I've spent many drunken nights at Sunset Bay Beach Club. I lived in Fredonia for years and have lots of friends there still. All I ride now are trails my neighbor cut years ago for a four wheeler. I can't get out of third gear on them. Keep me in mind. Thanks Mike.