2016 350xcf Settings List

Looking for a stock fork oil height level for my 2016 350xc-f, does anyone have the stock fork settings list, or a reliable number to start at?  The manual only gives the total quantity of oil, which is difficult to work with since I'm doing a spring change and some unknown amount of oil will be left in there coating all the parts.  I've seen anywhere from 65mm (race tech site) to 100mm+ (other forums), so either people are all over the map or they're getting the 2015 numbers mixed up with 2016.  I'm guessing it might have changed a lot since they took the bottoming stuff out for 2016.

Well in case it helps anyone else, I measured the oil that came out of each fork and they were both at 135ml from the factory.  A little less than the 160ml spec'd in the manual.  I put 140ml back in when I put them back together (a little extra for whatever was stuck to the spring), which put the oil height at 80mm (using the methodology here, with some oil in the outer tube).  It took about 1.5ml or 2ml of fluid per 1mm of height.

I was surprised the oil height turned out so high: I thought the max level was 65mm, or 75mm with oil in the outer tube, so if that's right they're running close to max oil from the factory.  And 160ml as called for would probably put it just over the max.  But maybe I'm making too many assumptions or reading too much into all this.

I was surprised also to find one stock spring was 4mm longer than the other.  Great quality control, WP.