Slow Oil Leak need help [pics]

Hey guys, I could use some help for yall. After a long run, a slow oil leak started at the bottom of my engine. I found the oil was dripping from the center of this bolt head pictured. Could it be the counter shaft leak but its trailing its way to here?

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated! Thanks, boys. 

20170327_171848.jpg

20170327_171831.jpg

I would try to clean it all as good as possible (has to be dry), run a little bit, starting with some idling and trying to locate where the oil is coming out. 

And also would test that bolt if it's not loose. 

Hard to tell from the pic. I would hit the whole lower engine with brake cleaner,like Yanka said. then ride it up and down the street and stop and check . . . 

If it was countershaft, you could pop it off pretty fast and see  if it is leaking.

The banjo bolt on the motor is torqued to either 15 or 20 ft lb I would be surprised if that came loose. I am not sure if it comes with crush washers stock. Mine has copper washers.

The strainer bolt and the drain plug likewise are about 15 ft lbs. (check my numbers out they are from memory) 

The strainer plug on my bike gave me the willies when I took it out an reinstalled. It went in finger tight to a point then it got real tight. I had to get it to 20 ft lbs or so to even get it to seat.

Have you ever had any of these off?  

Looks like it may be coming from that upper clamp and dripping down to the bolt. May need to replace that hose or the clamp or both. Follow the above advice