2004 kx250 clutch basket

Will a kx250f clutch basket fit a kx250? Also what other year clutch baskets will fit a 2004?

Will a kx250f clutch basket fit a kx250? Also what other year clutch baskets will fit a 2004?

If you're struggling to find a basket, I'm about to test the Mitaka in my '06 KX250. They have them for your year as well, so you could go that route? They are billet/machined with a very similar design as Wiseco (opened forging to help fluid flow etc).

They don't have any kind of reputation on the mass scale, and many people presume they're all manufactured in Asia because that is where the company was founded, but I'm from the U.K. and a close personal friend put me in contact with the U.K. based production facility to buy mine.

Point being, it's a U.K. engineered/manufactured part, by a company who franchised the brand name/design patent from Asia.

I for one trust U.K. quality control laws when it comes to manufacturing (they're equal to the U.S. obviously), they're some of the most stringent in the world - ISO/TÜV and so on.

IMG_5573.JPG
IMG_5574.JPG