Broken shoulder. Opinions.

Just trying to get a honest opinion of my current situation. Hoping for full recovery as everyone does, but realize it is likely not the case. I would like some experienced opinions of this break. Thanks in advance20170329_103005.jpg20170329_103029.jpg20170329_103039.jpg20170329_103113.jpg

Of course I know I need surgery. How do these kinds of breaks usually work out? And how important is it to get a good surgeon in this situation? I've heard I need to go "here" or I need to go "there"

The fracture is unstable and out of place.  Come visit me for a day, next week.  At least you will know it was done right.

I've never used Dr Mark, don't know if it would have really made a difference but I wish I would have just went to him.  I had Laterjet to hold my shoulder together & it's never been the same.  Also think I am looking at another surgery, did ART therapy & it feels like they tore something.

Update. It's been almost two months since my surgery and am doing pretty good all things considered. Feeling like myself again. I'm beginning physical therapy to get my range of motion back. Can only lift my arm about 40% right now, after about 2 weeks out of the sling. Hoping to greatly improve that number. Doing stretching exercises. Doc said that's all I really need to do is keep stretching it. Any other advice?

20170525_144827.jpeg