Eddieville OMRA XC/GP APRRIL 8&9th

Title says it all. Long range forecast looks okay, no one has offered to draw & quarter me yet, so we are going ahead with next weekend, April 8th & 9th.
For the XC guys who can't make it April 8th, there is the option of contacting me and doing worker points before the event( like this Sunday). For the GP guys I am sorry, but you were supposed to race on April 9th, and we will race April 9th, just not in the watery mud at the Ridge.
Saturday XC schedule is 10:00am for short course ( 60+, both 50+ classes, Jr.experts, women, beginners, sportsman). 1 1/2 hrs plus one lap.
12:00 start for everyone else( AA, open expert& amatuer, 250 expert & amateur, 30+ expert & amateur, 40+ expert & amateur) 2 1/2 hrs plus one lap.

5 MILES PER HOUR IN THE PITS! Radar monitored. 5 minute penalty for speeding.

Sunday schedule is 10:00 for Jr.A, Jr B, Jr. C . 30 minutes for A&B's, 20 minutes for C's.

11:00 for 60+,both 50+, women, beginners, sportsman, Jr. experts

1:00 ( AA, open expert& amatuer, 250 expert & amateur, 30+ expert & amateur, 40+ expert & amateur)

If you need a transponder, email Debbie at OTBG2@gorge.net and she can pre-burn it and have it ready with your OMRA number. If you are not OMRA, she can assign you a number. Bowing to financial pressures, we are going to have to charge $5 for the transponder this year. Reburning new numbers is free.
Gate fees are $10 for 8 & above.

Race fees are still $35 for all , $25 for the Junior A, B, C's. Junior experts are $35.