Head rebuild options

Need valves again. And a bottom end too. I hear about these copper valve seats for the Ti intakes. Is that pretty much standard now days or do I have to ask for it. I'm Leary about SS valves in a 250. If I can get it to last that long again I don't mind a extra 200 for the bump in power you get.

Thought I seen in the fasthead site it's $750 for the Ti and copper seat option. That seem kinda crazy. Is that really the going rate? Last time I did this was over 5 years ago.

You have to ask for the copper seats, usually shops just cut your preexisting ones.  The 750 dollar head from fast heads doesn't include the upgraded seats either, you have to buy the 1000 dollar package for the upgraded seats.  The package you see comes with all stock components except they upgrade the intake valves to del west brand valves which have proven to last longer than stock.

Aperaceparts.com or Bigborethumpers.com has a bronze seat bronze guide head for $575 complete with stainless valves, heavy duty valve springs, and titanium retainers. $775 if you want it with titanium valves, and $1025 if you want full race ported. Just FYI.

Aperaceparts.com or Bigborethumpers.com has a bronze seat bronze guide head for $575 complete with stainless valves, heavy duty valve springs, and titanium retainers. $775 if you want it with titanium valves, and $1025 if you want full race ported. Just FYI.

What year is the head that is being sold?

Do you do bottom ends? If not what the best option there. Don't wanna fus with it myself