Help identify this Chinese pit bike!

I recently acquired this Chinese pit bike, and was able to get it running. But i have no clue what the make is. The VIN is LYPLYN13050308016. I hope it's not lost forever! All i know is its a 2005 and has a Lifan 125cc CDI engine. Maybe someone will recognize that symbol on the rear mudguard.pitbike.jpgpitbike3.jpgpitbike2.jpgpitbikevin.jpg

Could be SSR, MOST look alike, and parts are very universal.

Several company's in China sell same bike under different names 

It looks like a Baja to me, but as Slip57 pointed out, the brand name often doesn't matter on China bikes. They are pretty much like Legos, albeit off-brand Legos, in how they are made.  Parts are mostly universal and/or interchangeable, and readily available on line. Some parts will also interchange with XR/CRF 50 and 70, since they were the template that was copied to make these. 

There are also some vendors that specialize in off brand pit bikes like Tboltusa.com

Edited by HappyAndy

Well i'm wondering because I may register it very soon, and need to know the "make" in order to do so. 

Never mind i think i found out what it is. Its most likely a Baja DR50 (crf50f clone) and the lifan 125 is obviously not stock. Which explains why the suspension is soo horrible it was designed for kids but still alot of fun:ride: