Sumpermoto Tires Not Fitting

I have a 2008 yz250f and wanted to get a set of supermoto tires for the bike. So I bought a set of wr250r wheels that I thought would fit after searching the internet but ended up not fitting. The front wheel is fine, problem is the rear wheel is a little to big. It doesn't have issues mounting onto the swing arm it's just that the rear rotor sticks out just a little too far to connect with the brake. Does anyone know of a different brake bracket that would make this work? IMG_1490918339.943823.jpgIMG_1490918353.812120.jpg

Would it perhaps be an oversized rotor?

No the rotor is the same size as my dirt rims it's just that the rotor is pushed out like half an inch more to the right

The WR250R rear hub is different from the WR250F or YZ250F.

In fact, the WR250R has nothing in common with any YZ other than they're both blue Yamaha motorcycles.

I'd contact one of the suppliers of motard conversion parts and ask their personnel if they have any experience with adapting a WR250R rear wheel on to your model year YZ.

My guess (and I am guessing) is the best shot at it is somehow making the rear caliper and bracket from a WR250R work.

Just a guess.

Edited by YZEtc

Your best bet is to lace a new (proper) hub on to your 17" setup.

try reversing the spacers to the other side of the wheel..  If not, re-lace your factory hubs to those rims.