need help diagnosing drivetrain noise when going off jumps

bikes a 2015. 29 hours ill try to explain this best I can.

When ever the suspension is unloaded like going off a jump or even pushing down on the bike while stranding up riding and then lifting up to unload the suspension, I hear this noise while the suspension is in the "unloaded position of the suspension. The noise I hear is like a whirring noise. picture when you spin an electric drill by hand. its like a low low pitched whine almost. Or like if you push an RC car when its off. I hope this noise makes sense. I haven't tried running the bike on the stand and putting it into gear yet. The only thing that has changed since last year was that I got my suspension redone by FC and had them put a stiffer rear spring on the rear shock. also did a new rear chain roller. I rode the bike today and it made the noise all day but didn't get worse and the bike shifted fine and ran fine.  The bike seems to free wheel fine. when its in neutral and rear tire spins very easy. I have noticed that last year the bike felt kind of notchy on take off like the clutch was on its way out. it doesn't slip, just feel jerky off the line. I'm not very hard on the bike. c class novice rider.  Going to have my buddy and I take the clutch apart this week(hes a bike mechanic) but he says the noise sounds odd. Anything else I should look for?

I'm going to assume you already ruled out the noise could be coming from the lower chain roller?

I did some more research and it seems a few people have had the same noise from the roller. The new one I installed was a generic roller that fits a few different bikes, the spacing was spot on and fit perfect but its a flat roller compared to the stock fin looking one. Going to throw the old one on tonight and take it for a ride and see if it goes away. Just seems so weird for a roller to make this noise but it seems a few people have had the same issue. Maybe I should try the tm design one.