Carb parts tough to find?

My XR200R had been running terribly last season and I finally got a chance to look at it tonight.  It idled fine and had good power at WOT,  but had a big dead spot in between them.  Anyway,  it turns out that the little coil spring that tensions the choke butterfly plate in the carburetor is broken, and if I use my finger to simulate pressure on the choke,  it does a lot to fix the dead spot (Enough that I think it may be the whole problem). 

I did some quick Internet searching and didn't see anyone looking to sell what must be a $0.20 part. .tomorrow I'll call around to the shops to see what they have. 

It feels good to have diagnosed a problem that seems to be THE problem,  but I'm not feeling super optimistic about the chances of finding a replacement spring. Hopefully the Honda dealers will prove me wrong. ..

BTW, it looks like I could buy a no-name carb online for less than the price to buy a rebuild kit for my honda carburetor.  How do those no-name ones seem to work? 

That spring is not a servicable part, so you will have a hard time buying a replacement.

If my memory serves that spring holds the choke closed anyway.

The e10 gas we get in Utah is terrible for these little carbs.  If my bike sits with it in the bowl for two weeks I always have to take the carb apart and clean the goo that forms out.  It has become much easier to get ethanol free gas here in Utah recently, so if you can always use it.

The chineese carbs are a mixed bag.  For example, a  brand new factory honda replacement carb pd97a is now made in China, and they are good quality.  The $20 chineese carbs I would stay away from.

Thumper Talk ninja Chuck has written endlessly on how to get your carb working properly.