XZR250 Oil cooler banjo bolts

On my project XR250 1991 I need a pair of banjo bolts to secure the oil lines to the oil cooler. From measuring these appear to M11 which make them a bit rare and hard to get hold of especially as they need to have large holes for oil flow, rather than small holes for brake/clutch lines.

I can't get any via honda dealers, and i'm having no joy from people breaking bikes. Does anyone have a pair or know where I can source them in the UK ?

that's it thanks - i see if they'll ship to the UK

They do ship through third parties.

If the shipping is too much of a hassle let me know and I'll order them and re-ship them to you.

Edited by ThumperCurtis

thanks for the offer thumpercurtis, very decent of you.  But cmnsl have them also and will ship to the uk. i've used cmnsl before and stuff arrived here ok. No uk stockists have them.

The other option is get generic brake ones from brakequip but then i think they would need drilling as the hole in the xr250 ones is pretty large compared to brake items.

thanks for the help all.

• Like 1

Argh. But sometimes the parts are the same.
Call here and ask parts dept. But honestly this is something a service tech would know before a parts guy cause the parts guys only had the parts in his hands in a bag, where the service guys worked with the actual part.
Still worth a try. I have the beauty of just trying something they have in a bolt drawer. Work or not.
HB Honda
714-842-5533
But using a newer drill bit, a drill press and oil you could drill whatever you need