Going to bigger rear sprocket?

Trying to make my 2007 rmz450 more woods ready. I was told if I want to lug the motor better and not have to be in the throttle constantly to keep the motor from stalling that I need a larger rear sprocket? I have a 49tooth right now and Suzuki sells a 50-51-and 52 I believe,  I'm going to order a 51 tooth tonight but I was just thinking..if a larger rear sprocket lowers top end speed BUT gives me more low end power  (which will help me lug the bike more?) isn't it going to make me upshift sooner because I'll be losing top speed in each gear which means 1st gear will run out within five feet?

I don't think a 2007 450 can have a heavy flywheel, I read there isn't room for it? I would love to buy one if it's available 

Not entirely sure about 07, but I know the 05-06's have zero extra room in there. So I know it's not possible with those ones. Supposedly people have gotten away with some very very thin weights, but how much it would really do for you, would be minimal in my opinion.

I have a 50 tooth on my 05 and it is a wheelie king to say the least. Maximum pucker factor is achieved when the front wheel lifts in 3rd gear. Just to add, I've taken mine to the single track and I have zero issues with having to stay on the throttle. It chugs along just fine even in 2nd. A lot can be said about a 4 speed trans.

More wheel spin equals burning thru tires too, get a good clutch lever/perch and use it! Trail riding needs all speeds, I doubt a sprocket will do it if your a serious rider, gearing is the best option but that equals alot of dollars and top speed will suffer greatly