2016 KTM 350 XCF Steahly Flywheel weight install.

Currently in the middle of the process.  Hope the results are worth the trouble.  

Steahly part NO-930   Epoxy based attachment.   The motion-Pros Flywheel puller for "KTM-4 strokes" does NOT FIT!.    :facepalm:

I took a chance and got a 28mmx1 RH with a 16mm inner and it worked like a charm.  Ill get the model # if any requests but be advised the size is M28x1 RH.   Need the washer to protect the crank. 

On to the epoxy and baking part!   

Edited by Master Chief XCF

13 hours ago, AppDawg said:

What does the fly weight do on a 4t? Just curious

ItS supposed to help with stalling and smooth out the power on the low end...    

i use my xcf for the woods,   She is a little twitchy off the shelf.    Also,   I'm new to the sport 

Think it'd be easier to add a map switch or adjust your TPS. Both are cheap and easy to install. I have a xcf 350 and the map switch works really well when you want the power reduced.

Great ideas guys, 

The flywheel weight is in.   NIGHT and DAY...    Cures most of my stalling and I can CHUG in low gear.   It was a &*&%^*( to install though.   

Ill be adding the map switch but I have a hard time paying for a 1p3t switch for 150 bucks.     anyone got schematics on 2016 XCF?    I will also be getting a new front gear.