needle jetting

I am looking to upgrade my 2017 Yamaha ttr230. Can someone recommend what size of needle jet I should get and where to purchase it from?

P.S. - I know I should've purchased a 250 or better but I chose the ttr230 because of the durability and low maintenance of the bike!

Edited by je207

Rejetting is usually only necessary if you change altitude or make modifications to the bike.  If the bike is stock and jetted properly for your altitude you are going to make it run worse by messing with the jetting.

I appreciate your comment, I can use all of the info I can  get.

I already changed the main and pilot jet up a few sizes (not much), and the bike actually runs better, wayyyy better, and has better throttle response, with better top end.... I've been paying close attention to the bike since I changed them and it actually seems to be getting better and better than stock. I hope nothing goes wrong in the long run though....

If you have any other information on the bike other than the rejetting question I asked, it would be greatly appreciated if you shared it with me. Thanks again for sharing the information, if there's anything I could help you with, please feel free to ask, just keep in mind that I'm still a newbie to this, lol....