2017 KTM 500 EXC-F Supermoto Wheels!!?

Hey guys! Resorting back to the ol' forum research; I have had my new ktm 500 for about 4 months now and I love it. While the '11 crf450 gathers dust I figured I mine as well sell it and pick up some new rims for a supermoto setup on the 500. I dig the 17" x 3.5" front (more practical tire choices) and I am wondering if a 5" rear will fit with the right tire. Question is, which f****** wheels will fit the 2017 ktm 500??! Been calling all over and lookin up part numbers and doin research online and I still can't get a definite answer so here I am. I don't know what WILL work?! Gonna drop the extra $$ on Marchesini wheels but I can only find info for the 2016 model on their website, not the 2017. Would even consider alpina or excel rims if someone can just lead me to the wheels that will definitely fit!! Getting anxious and really annoyed of the shallow-lean-angle turns on the knobbies! Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

16 and 17 are the same bikes ?

Mog, they are very similar however the skid plates, mufflers, ecu, intake, hand guards, bars, and quite a few other items are just slightly different. My shop ordered a bunch of '16 parts telling me they would work and they did not so I had to wait another month just to ship back and re-ship the correct parts. I just don't know if the swingarm on the '17 is the same as the '16; and of course i can't find anything..

I have a set of KTM SM wheels that came from a 2006 KTM 450 and I have installed them on a 2008 505SXF, 2009 Husaberg FE450, and most recently on my 2017 Husky TX300 (I used the wheel spacers out of the stock TX300 wheels).  I think with your stock wheel spacers they should work on your new 17 500EXC....the rear is wide so the chain clearance is small and need to cut out some clearance in the front fork protectors (or get the SM style ones with molded in clearance grooves).  Dirtbikes on the street with SM wheels are fun!

IMG_6521_zpscpbefbko.jpeg